Wednesday, May 30, 2007

oxford street





oxford street is the most popular shopping area in centeral london.centeral london has most of the historical site.I started off my tour in the morning.And what else one can think of when one is in london ,its THE TUBE. I took the piccadily line, bought a map for myself and started off my journey. I started from hounslow central and went off at hyde park corner. As the saying goes that the english girls are like english weather, the bright sun was overshadowed by cloud and in no time it started raining.I walked from hyde park corner toward the park lane , saw the marble arch and off to oxford street .once on oxford street all the big stores with there preserved outter facade catch ones attention. Selfridges is huge mulitistoried store with huge columns running to its whole length .

No comments: